[hts-users:00538] Re: help in SPTK

Hi, Thank you for your answers.
but I Try to run
the HMGenS just to check for my syntax.I gave it an
HMM file generated by HTK3.3 that was trained under
windows OS with no duration models. it produce Error

localhost bin.linux # ./HMGenS -p meem.hmm
  ERROR [+9950]  DoGen: Command ~o not recognised
 FATAL ERROR - Terminating program

is this means that I must train my HMMs using htk3.2.1
under linux?
and deos the script file input for HMGenS is the HMM
or not? because no documentation about HMGenS in
htk_book.
thank you.
Thanks.