[hts-users:00632] Re: HMGenS

--- Mohammed Samir <msamirhb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> --- "Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)"
> <zen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Mohammed Samir wrote:
> >
> > > Thank you very much. seems that it  works it
> > produces
> > > the stream but I can't complete because an ERROR
> > in
> > > the label file.I didn't write any thing in it
> > except
> > > the name of the single hmm file. I want to know
> > its
> > > format please. I didn't found it in my hts-demo
> > > because the demo didn't installed correctly due
> > > problem in my operating system.
> > > what should I write in the label file please.
> >
> > Please show us the ERROR message which you
> received
> > and the label file which caused this ERROR.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)
> >
> > --
> >  Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
> >  Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)
> >
> >  Department of Computer Science and Engineering
> >  Nagoya Institute of Technology
> >  Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan
> >
> >  http://www.sp.nitech.ac.jp/~zen

 Hi.
 The command was:
 HMGenS -A -C syn.cnf -D -T 1 -f 0.005 -p hmmlist1
 dmlist label.lab

 the output was:
 PdfStream[1]:
   #streams: 1(vSize=20)
   #order:   20
   file ext: mcp
   0-th window: /home/work....../mcp.win1
 Pruning-off
  Generating Label lable.lab
   ERROR[+9935] Generator: Cannot find duration model
 da in current list
 FATAL ERROR - Terminating program HMGenS
 -----------------------------
 the content of the file hmmlist:
 da
 ----------------------------------
 where da is the name of the hmm file generated by
 HRest

 the content of the file dmlist:
 duration
 --------------------------------
 where duration is the name of the duration model
 file
 generated by HRest (-g option)

 the content of the file lable.lab:
 da  duration
 ---------------------------------
 all these files are in the current directory of the
 HMGenS.
 I think the error in the way of writing this
 lable.lab
 file.
by the way, I work on a single phoneme so I dont need
labeling or clustering I just want the parameters and
pdf sequence to input it to the mlsadf filter
manually.
 Thank You.

      Don't be flakey.  Get Yahoo! Mail for Mobile and always stay connected to friends.    http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail