[hts-users:00638] Re: HERest Error

Hi,

Tamer Fares wrote:

i got the vfloor and the global paramter after the generation using HCompV and i generated manualy the mmf for all phonemes that i had using the new proto and the vfloor and i made the header of the mmf in the top #!MMF!#

Do you understand what mlf and mmf mean?

mlf -> master label file
mmf -> macro model file

mmf files do not require such headers.

./HERest -C trn.cnf -I phones.mlf -t 250.0 150.0 1000.0 -S train.scp -M Re_HMM mono.list

it give me the following error

ERROR [+5010] cannot open source file

ERROR[+7010] LoadHMMSet can't find file

ERROR[+2321Initialize : LoadHMM Failed

You should load mmf file using -H option.

# Before asking any questions, please refer to the HTKBook.
# I'm so tired from answering this kind of question...

Regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

Nagoya Institute of Technology
Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

http://www.sp.nitech.ac.jp/~zen