[hts-users:00733] Is it possible to fix corrupted .cmp files

I have found this 'nan' value in my .cmp files to have been responsible

for the this error:
ERROR [+2126]  ViterbiAlign: No path found in 1'th segment

Is it possible that it was caused by my wav to raw conversion
Or is it in extraction of mceps from raw files.
Or is it in the combining of mceps and If0 to .cmp.

views of the CSIR.

CSIR E-mail Legal Notice

CSIR Copyright, Terms and Conditions

CallCentre@xxxxxxxxxxx