[hts-users:01528] Re: Can HMGenS do state alignment from extracted feature data?

vancy wrote:

> How to only update transition matrices with HTS modified HERest? Seems
> it needs duration models to compute with composite HMM models. And the
> updated transition matrices are not updated from training data instead
> of a dummy one. Is there any trigger to turn off the duration model
> computation and back to normal HMM update computation in HERest with
> HTS-2.1 or any other old version?

If following my instructions, or what John just posted, doesn't work,
then please post your HERest command line and config file to this list
and we will take a look. You need a '-u t' and no other '-u' option.

Simon

--
www.cstr.ed.ac.uk

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.