[hts-users:01705] Re: Start copying monophone mmf to fullcontext

Your model list files are not in unix sort order. In the HTK tutorials, the model list files are always piped through 'sort | uniq'. I know that dictionaries have to be in sort order, so I would guess that model lists do to.

Simon

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.