[hts-users:01768] Re: SAVESPKRMODELS of HAdapt

Hi,

Tienshyang Huei Liang wrote (2008/11/07 15:18):

I hoped to obtain an adapted model set after MLLR transform matrix estimation by HERest. What I did was to simply set SAVESPKRMODELS to TRUE. However, HERest output nothing more than the SI model set itself after transform matrix estimation. So I am wondering if anything else needs to be specified.

Which kind of transform are you using, MLLRMEAN, MLLRCOV, SEMIT, or CMLLR?
If you're using CMLLR, SAVESPKRMODELS=TRUE doesn't transform model parameters because CMLLR transforms observation vectors rather than model parameters.

If CMLLR transforms are applied to mean and covariance matrices rather than observation vectors, transformed covariance matrices become *full*. To output transformed model with full covariance matrices, please set HADAPT:SAVEFULLC = TRUE.

Best regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

--
Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)