[hts-users:02028] Re: HTS Training Error
- Subject: [hts-users:02028] Re: HTS Training Error
- From: Geoffrey Wilfart <geoffrey.wilfart@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 09:35:26 +0200
- Delivered-to: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=/6F5VRHwJVxlpcgF+cabqMB1B+bMgCrSmPnGIw8Q2FA=; b=j8gD7+irdEgwkZDR6+Oly2Sq7xHYuOjxrmxlqP4xvKb3vge4k1sMQICeZf+L4R8FTw a10b+7RMoz0F7sN3B2BA0L7+oSM+GgKvETnd2l9bmZeUtr1baCG7+k9ltIra4wtiw9A1 dJw+sEUzJ+hEh/gSFnI5FhN2qHI/p3zru+U8k=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=ksXXbajBOWjc2/aTHUFCQ0l4TjEtce6Dc2ejIf7ihGaUVkcjmJNeaW5fk7HnpytSyu jlEWe3wuoCe0ESwagDy9/nsIuY9FPFqlSAJnekBSpy/opkve/JrJLJxj+n9qmUrQof2u RAlnWSsp5AAXuL/Ws3UzRKRM+lCrpekVLk8mg=
It most likely comes from the vocoding stage, depending on the type of coefficients you trained.
I first observed this on some sentences when using MGC-LSP coefficients.
Basically,I'd think you've come up with an unstable filter.
Can you please confirm the type of coefficients you've used ?
2009/6/18 wangxiang <wangxiang68@xxxxxxxxx>
The log file seems right, and the training process is done.
But the synthesized wave is just slience. And the sp file bu SPTK in
the synthesis stage has the matrix format:
NaN NaN NaN
NaN NaN NaN
NaN NaN NaN ..
Which has the obvious number overflow?
Can anyone tell me where to locate the problem?
Institue Of Acoustics, CAS
- [hts-users:02029] Re: HTS Training Error, wangxiang
- [hts-users:02027] HTS Training Error, wangxiang