[hts-users:02224] Re: Question about "patch -p1 -d . < HTS-2.1_for_HTK-3.4.patch"
- Subject: [hts-users:02224] Re: Question about "patch -p1 -d . < HTS-2.1_for_HTK-3.4.patch"
- From: "Nicholas Volk" <nvolk@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 10:29:19 +0300 (EEST)
- Delivered-to: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Importance: Normal
In general, tt would help if you'd tell the version of HTS and the OS you
My guess is that you are using Cygwin. I've seen this error there for some
reason. Should work fine on Linux/Unix. Do the patch part there or as a
quick fix, fix the differences manually.
> Dear all
> I try to install HTS now and when I type below command, there are many
> $ patch -p1 -d . < HTS-2.1_for_HTK-3.4.patch
> for example,
> parching file configure.ac
> Hunk #1 FAILED at 20.
> Hunk #3 FAILED at 185.
> Hunk #4 succeeded at 256 (offset 10 lines).
> Hunk #5 succeeded at 302 (offset 10 lines).
> Hunk #6 succeeded at 350 (offset 10 lines).
> 2 out of 6 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file configure.ac.rej
> Is there anyone who had same problems and solved them?
> Thank you in advance.
> Jangwon Kim
> Electrical Engineering
> University of Southern California
> Mobile: 213-703-7883
> E-mail: jangwon@xxxxxxx
- [hts-users:02226] Re: Question about "patch -p1 -d . < HTS-2.1_for_HTK-3.4.patch", jangwon kim
- [hts-users:02223] Question about "patch -p1 -d . < HTS-2.1_for_HTK-3.4.patch", jangwon kim