[hts-users:02359] Re: Questions about brazilian demo

Hi,

I've done the forced alignment and produced the monophones to train
the HTS brazilian demo. It works well, but now i have another problem,
the synthesized voice is a kind of paused, not continuous, as if i had
written a phase with words separated by commas. Consequently, when it
have to had comma, the pause isn't percepted.

Does anyone has faced this problem?

Thanks all,
Best Regards,

--