[hts-users:02680] Re: context-dependent label format

Hi,

Maybe, this is the most detailed paper.

Keiichi Tokuda, Zen Heiga, Alan W. Black, ``An HMM-based speech
synthesis system applied to English,'' 2002 IEEE Speech Synthesis
Workshop, Santa Monica, California, Sep. 11-13, 2002

Regards,
Keiichiro Oura