[hts-users:03071] the order of CMLLR transforms being applied to models in the course of HTS engine generation

Dear all,

Suppose I have two sets of CMLLR transforms, set_A and set_B. set_A is parent transforms, meaning the following line

<PARENTXFORM>~a "set_A"

can be found in set_B.

In the training phase, set_A is given and applied to features for the estimation of set_B (which bridges the gap between speaker-independent models and set_A-adapted features). But I am not sure whether HHEd firstly applies set_A or set_B to the speaker-independent models when I generate an HTS engine with the following commands:

AX "set_A"
AX "set_B"
LT "(a decision tree)"
CT "(output tree)"