[hts-users:03438] Problem with "forced alignment for no-silent GV" step of training.
- Subject: [hts-users:03438] Problem with "forced alignment for no-silent GV" step of training.
- From: Martin Sulír <martin.sulir@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 13:02:22 +0200
- Delivered-to: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=Lw+6uc2UM6EMfluBvDZrQhK9X4RLui+0fPucJyfGepE=; b=LviTQ0rO6Bhk9aP3srYKzjK3jPQG8lhMcs9pjO+9+bf/L7mPHEfpRk5D99G8WQ+8ef RYnDywFXLPzoAYkv+YSDRmIDYGHVxFB3/PyGStJyDe9k7Qe/z8GtnTr66iw6g5bdxPfH 47mmEdM1+KqVR6N9GU7L/4f1DZ9j0S7/jHO7YWuRD/uyrjHzOK6PoDbN83VcVmXClulN VaW3UfnD3yFg1wyMzC16AmSHz3f4In7KBL0GgXOl+t3skyMJuRDEX6Bgp5/FqPaXmfzA lBqto+o9O4z2vgfk1S2yc+3CGtK1t06RdW+Z/Ni1YE92Z4ol9yYqZcumEf/sOb6EZofn WpdQ==
I want to train my own voice with HTS STRAIGHT scripts, but I have a little problem in step called "forced alignment for no-silent GV".
This step gives me an error:
"WARNING [-9999] HSMMAlign: No tokens survived to final node of network at beam [different numbers]".
This step fail in most of .cmp/lab files and I dont obtain any data from it.
When I use the same data (raw, utt, qst) in training with original HTS scripts (without Straight algoritm) I can train voice without this error.
My speech data are sampled on 16kHz and I use configure arguments SAMPFREQ=16000 and FRAMESHIFT=80.
How can I solve this problem?
Thank you very much.
Best Regards, M.S.
- [hts-users:03440] Re: Problem with "forced alignment for no-silent GV" step of training., Keiichiro Oura