[hts-users:03438] Problem with "forced alignment for no-silent GV" step of training.

Hi all,

I want to train my own voice with HTS STRAIGHT scripts, but I have a little problem in step called "forced alignment for no-silent GV".

This step gives me an error:

"WARNING [-9999]  HSMMAlign: No tokens survived to final node of network at beam [different numbers]".

This step fail in most of .cmp/lab files and I dont obtain any data from it.

When I use the same data (raw, utt, qst) in training with original HTS scripts (without Straight algoritm) I can train voice without this error.
My speech data are sampled on 16kHz and I use configure arguments SAMPFREQ=16000 and FRAMESHIFT=80.

How can I solve this problem?

Thank you very much.

Best Regards, M.S.