[hts-users:03680] Voice frequency

Hello,
I am using HTS in a tool which needs to be able to change the base tone
of the speech by frequency, ie, "+10Hz", etc...  As far as I understand,
HTS only handles in half-tones, correct?  Is it possible to get the
fundamental frequency of the currently loaded voice model?  If so, I
could simply convert the input hz value into a corresponding semi-tone
value for HTS.  Or is there possibly a better way I am not aware of?
Thank you for your assistance.