[hts-users:03700] FindBestMixes: no best mix

Hi All,

I am experimenting with adding parameter sequences to the baseline mgc and lf0 of the pulse-noise HTS demo. I have a few new parameters which are fine for several speakers, but cause training errors for other speakers. Typically the training stops in the 'initialization & reestimation' part.

In the Config.pm, I set the stream weights of mgc, lf0 and dur to 1.0, while other parameter weights are set to 0.0, according to http://hts.sp.nitech.ac.jp/hts-users/spool/2011/msg00211.html

Now the training stops with this error:

Starting Estimation Process
  ERROR [+2125]  FindBestMixes: no best mix
 FATAL ERROR - Terminating program /usr/local/HTS-2.2beta/bin/HInit

Is there some other setting in Config.pm that I should change for the new parameters? Or is there any other reason for the training to stop?

Best regards,
Tamas Csapo