[hts-users:03985] Re: Gen folder in Adaptation Demo

Hi,

HTS discriminate speaker name from file name.
The pattern can be specified by -h option of HERest and HMGenS.
In the demo scripts, the labels (data/labels/gen/*.lab) are
copied/renamed to target speaker directory (data/labels/gen/slt).

Regards,
Keiichiro Oura