[hts-users:04217] Re: Help require to generate speech using forced-alignment label of natural speech

Hi,

It was not failed. I tried ./hts_engine command for that purpose. which was mentioned in previous mail.
In one of the earlier thread it was mentioned that you can do it with HSMMAlign -f option but I don't know how to run this command as I m new in HTS.
So, it would be nice if someone can help us in detail for that command.

http://hts.sp.nitech.ac.jp/hts-users/spool/2013/msg00108.html

Thanks and Regards,
Nirmesh