[hts-users:04311] Re: HTS questions files for Arabic

Designing HTS question file requires introducing linguistic and phonological cues, which have to be predefined. Besides, some parts of the question set can be generated by statistics, such as the numbers and position.
So I don't know of any tool that can do it all in once.

X.