[hts-users:04393] Re: synthesis with STRAIGHT

Hello,

I had such problems when there was some voicing inconsistency between the spectrum side and the f0 (especially, some frame which should have been voiced were considered as unvoiced during the extraction). As it was a specific corpus I added a specific descriptive features. However, maybe by checking the F0 boundaries in the configuration file and playing with it a little bit could help to improve. Of course it could be a complete different reason :D

Good luck,
Sébastien

--
Dr. Sébastien Le Maguer