[hts-users:04537] Preparing data for HTS
- Subject: [hts-users:04537] Preparing data for HTS
- From: Atlas Khan <atlaskhan90@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 12:15:28 +0500
- Authentication-results: mailgw.mains.nitech.ac.jp; dkim=pass (2048-bit key) header.d=gmail.com firstname.lastname@example.org header.b=msY22B2O
- Delivered-to: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=iEgHqs+KTWDCfZAERWh5J5kbpQpDyCiqHTZIJb4q5BM=; b=msY22B2OrZFvyUMEE+JDnD3FEdxZnSvOoYZbCvZSp/q1xtvIWR2beS9AyrQkOzfglU FLMB1Q/Va+BYA3v6cS0+MScB42q1mjLE6J8fLuTOpe4EpM/RRauaGdskATaGg5AOd+TF 0MmunPM+16h0jRqK/c8Hh9lQ/Fjh82Ll2hqn5oabGbssHRk62eVsf7kOaPGGihGRVkU1 C3VzlGuzmmHG+s1Zbam4flY0GBxIvi/LBiUHkn9HfMt/fo3OtN5sBisXqniEcyw/pyqg gCKHbciKEge7REWP0DyhpFr4hPw8YUu1BCwbHXpEiJ3voAZZt+p9TSZNnfrzYl1SRr4z ZncQ==
I am working on Speech Synthesis for language which do not have any type of support in Festival. It has different phonemes and Lexicons than English. I have recordings in raw format. As per my knowledge, I need following types of data for speech synthesis with HTS.
- labels (full and mono)
I want to ask how can I prepare questions, labels for language which have different lexicon and phonemes than English. If I need Festival for generating that data, than how can I do for language for which Festival do not have any support.
- [hts-users:04538] Re: Preparing data for HTS, Sébastien Le Maguer
- [hts-users:04540] Re: Preparing data for HTS, Nickolay V . Shmyrev