[hts-users:04537] Preparing data for HTS

Hi,

I am working on Speech Synthesis for language which do not have any type of support in Festival. It has different phonemes and Lexicons than English. I have recordings in raw format. As per my knowledge, I need following types of data for speech synthesis with HTS.
  1. questions
  2. labels (full and mono)
  3. utt
I want to ask how can I prepare questions, labels for language which have different lexicon and phonemes than English. If I need Festival for generating that data, than how can I do for language for which Festival do not have any support.

Regards,

Atlas Khan