[hts-users:01265] Re: Welcome to our (hts-users ML) You are added automatically

Hi Junichi,
Thank you for your reply.
But when I do HERest with the spectification "HERest -u mvwpdmvp -w 3", the system says:

ERROR [+2320]  SetuFlags: Unknown update flag m.

What's the matter? I use HTS2.0.
And can I view -u mvwp as adaptation of cmp and -u dmvp as adaptation of duration?
Is the adaptation of cmp and duration completed at the same time When doing -u mvwpdmvp?

Thank you very much!

On 3/26/08, Junichi Yamagishi <jyamagis@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On 2008/03/26, at 3:49, tu qixiong wrote:
> Hi All,
>    I'm having a problem when doing duration adaptation. There's no
> problem to use MAP to adapt the parameters of LSP and log F0,
> however,I found it's difficult to use MAP to adapt the parameter of
> duration.
>   My questions are listed as follow:
>  1. how to adapt the parameter of duration using MAP?
>  2. Use which tool of HTS?  HHed?
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
>
> --
> yours, sincerely
>    QiXiong Tu

HTS supports MAP adaptation of duration pdfs as well as output pdfs.
Please specify like this

HERest -u mvwpdmvp -w 3

with a configure file including next variables

HMAP:MAPTAU = 50
HMAP:DURMAPTAU = 50
HMAP:MIXWEIGHTFLOOR = 3

Junichi