[hts-users:03007] Checking synthesized speech in demos

Hi,

I have run HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT and am trying to find the generated files to confirm that I have run it correctly. I found out that .lab files in data\gen are used for testing (http://hts.sp.nitech.ac.jp/hts-users/spool/2011/msg00220.html), but I cannot find the generated files in my project folder. I have looked in voices and gen, but there are no sound files.

Are the sound files placed somewhere else? Do I need to do something in addition to the install instructions to get synthesized speech from the .lab files in data\gen?

Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

--
Thanks & regards,
Huda Sarfraz