[hts-users:03252] Re: HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-ADAPT: new target speaker / hts_engine files not correctly generated

Hi,

Please, uninstall unknown version software.
You should use HTS-2.2, it's script, SPTK-3.4.1, and hts_engine API-1.05.

[HTS-2.2]
http://hts.sp.nitech.ac.jp/archives/2.2/HTS-2.2_for_HTK-3.4.1.tar.bz2
[HTS-2.2 demo script]
http://hts.sp.nitech.ac.jp/archives/2.2/HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-ADAPT.tar.bz2