[hts-users:03265] Shared Decision Tree Context Clustering of Speaker Adaptive Training
- Subject: [hts-users:03265] Shared Decision Tree Context Clustering of Speaker Adaptive Training
- From: li jay <lij.acd@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 19:46:45 +0800
- Delivered-to: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=ahVCfbIHGvXQ86ayQPaEyhlvZNIRPUrnAbodjSsvrPE=; b=RNnj3Oo/UbBw+qn04gNtf0ROBQWGgUKv0yP8LuAIAd5A1xYrXJra8Lpsi3uCG6RElW 2+NZB5zAwRhBAQFOykAxtoOfpCcCuzgWM9kLGtRus8rHRzeKbR84/ihf9kdNIoenNVkd I9kiEAdaR/wAHvicwxIc6hc3Gbg3USdfuH4INBCrC8Xe1lxWssvEaGkf7/N6l+nFz2s3 NVyz//Ki5oQK29hAmElbqzHeYOIlNujMvO+z06cQgumEgWTavb1/EifV/edSUciIFesL AX8s+ezCPmaeb3kU0wR14yUhfHPdtFf1vEuLl/ZBqcZWEpLo41xrfbeTLvgrDjWrGqCs Xr/w==
I'm studying speaker adaptive training and reading a paper of Dr. Yamagishi.
According to his paper the speaker adaptive training uses shared decision tree context clustering instead of normal decision tree based context clustering.
I traced the HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-ADAPT demo Training.pl script and I found that when the demo system perform the speaker adaptive training, it doesn't use shared decision tree context clustering. Instead, it uses normal decision tree based context clustering. Is there any option so that HTS can use shared decision tree context clustering when performing speaker adaptive training?
- [hts-users:03266] Re: Shared Decision Tree Context Clustering of Speaker Adaptive Training, 那兴宇