[hts-users:03276] Re: Unseen Model on HTS-Engine
- Subject: [hts-users:03276] Re: Unseen Model on HTS-Engine
- From: "Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)" <heigazen@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 18:00:28 +0100
- Delivered-to: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-system-of-record; bh=X7q1XYkBtXJ3aSqCTHzSp+gOGAe8HOQRGRgdH7V4PpU=; b=BHEEFafolREQ969xCxnJnG1zDJcrSBC5YKKR/VMmWFefsZ61RZaOVxg27MwfGB7fg0 35im2fQdgEooJ0IoH+W6+2n7ersli8Jlf44pmBhqp+RHCfC0abAecQaRmAe9daoTAk03 1N0CD5UxEZKVH1G7v8g3/QRUzfcitHWCald/K6H2Qwr0bqPad2jorrHjOa+SEoklassx 1QzHHZQThfDy0eLj2YFVpEOMIgAoT7OuwUyYj4htLEMjaPG0O83ASyy0Ix5uArGJW0a/ 0q/vd9sT5PwIbw5WcBOps09hyXNa/uDSzkcprWG0DhJVTw7AOd8fWYkI+g08Kt3a0V8s bzNw==
2012/5/1 Kwan Lisa <lisakwan1102@xxxxxxxxx>:
> I want to know how to implement a real time TTS system that can deal with
> unseen models. I trained a set of models and converted to HTS-engine format
> so that it can easier to synthesize the arbitrary input sentence. But I
> don't know how this could deal with unseen models. Unseen models always
> exist for a given set of models. If you want to perform HHEd to make the
> unseen model to deal with it and then convert it to HTS-engine format, it
> could the very slow for a real time TTS system because HHEd takes a lot of
> time. Is there any effective way to deal with unseen models?
hts_engine does handles unseen models. It traverses decision trees
and finds leaf nodes given labels. Then it synthesizes speech.
Please check the tree-related source codes in the hts_engine release.
Heiga ZEN (in Japanese)
Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean)
- [hts-users:03277] Re: Unseen Model on HTS-Engine, Kwan Lisa
- [hts-users:03275] Unseen Model on HTS-Engine, Kwan Lisa