[hts-users:03864] Building HTS Voice

Hello all

Can anyone please point me to instructions on building a custom english voice  ? I looked into past threads and there was atleast one thread around it and the recommendation was to try via HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT. I downloaded it and was able to build it - still I don't know how to install and use this. It would be great if anyone can point me to the relevant documentation.

Thanks
Karthik