[hts-users:04076] HSMMAlign Heap Error

Hi
I am using HSMMAlign to get state level alignment. I have trained monophones for cmp and dur using HERest and obtained phone level mlf file using HVite. When I invoke HSMMAlign with -f option I get the following error.

HSMMAlign -A -f -C CONFIG -m hmm4 -H hmm3/macros -I hmm4/HViteResult.mlf -H hmm3/hmmdefs -N hmm3/dur -S train.scp monophones0 monophones0
  ERROR [+5174]  New: heap Unnamed not initialised
 FATAL ERROR - Terminating program HSMMAlign