[hts-users:04571] Re: JSUT: free large-scale Japanese speech corpus

Dear all,

I apologize that the URL in the previous email was incorrect. The URL is:
https://sites.google.com/site/shinnosuketakamichi/publication/jsut

Best regards,
 - Shinnosuke Takamichi

11/16/17 12:18 に、Takamichi Shinnosuke <shinnosuke-t@xxxxxxxxxxx> さんは書きました:

--
Shinnosuke Takamichi, Ph.D.
 Project Research Associate of the University of Tokyo