[hts-users:02106] saving transformed models

Hello,

 I downloaded and successfully ran the hts demo (speaker adaptation on the arctic voices) (I didn't modify the script).

At the end of the process (before converting the HTK models to the HTS format), we have model files as well as some transform files. I'm trying to get rid of these transforms, without losing information:

1) Is it possible to do a model conversion so that no transforms are needed anymore ? (e.g. HTK-to-HTS conversion would not need transforms as input)
2) If so - how, specifically ?

thanks !
meron