[hts-users:01774] Re: Prosody modification

Thanks. Currently I am starting to use Praat.

I could not read the file http://www.uni-leipzig.de/~muckels/lehre/praat_folien.pdf, because of access forbidden. Do you think you can send me a copy of it?

Many thanks,
Jingli

> Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 12:10:34 +0300
> From: nshmyrev@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [hts-users:01770] Re: Prosody modification
> To: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

> > Hi, Xian,
> >
> > Thanks for your help.
> >
> > I have not used flite and hts_engine before. I am wondering
> > can I
> > stress any word I want in flite and hts_engine. In our
> > project, we
> > have the utterance to be modified, we only want to change its
> > prosody and meanwhile keep its personal characteristics.
> >

> Well, it mostly requires hand work, but it's doable with Praat I think.
> As a starting point you can look at
>
> http://www.uni-leipzig.de/~muckels/lehre/praat_folien.pdf

使用新一代 Windows Live Messenger 轻松交流和共享! 立刻下载!